Summer Market: Saturdays-June 16-October 13 9:00 AM-1:00 PM @ at the Richard E. Orwig Park at the corner of East Market Street and Willow Drive
Summer Market at Bolindale Christian Church 2749 Fairview St. SE, Warren in conjunction with the Bolindale Food Pantry every Second and Fourth Wednesday from 4-6pm.
Winter Market: Nov-May
Our market provides a bounty of farm fresh fruits and vegetables grown by local or regional growers, value added food made locally, and a selection of non-food items. Our market strives to meet the economic goals of participating vendors, the health needs of the local community, and long term sustainability of the land by creating a successful and sustainable market.
Farmers Market Value Statements:
- Bring a variety of fresh locally-grown or locally-produced foods to the community.
- Support a local food economy.
- Promote sustainable agriculture.
- Enhance local food literacy.
- Celebrate the cultural flavors of the Mahoning Valley.
- Create an enjoyable community experience