Skip to content
Summer Market 2021: Saturdays-May 29th thru October 16th from 9:00 AM-1:00 PM at the Richard E. Orwig Park at the corner of East Market Street and Willow Drive
Our market provides a bounty of farm-fresh fruits and vegetables grown by local or regional growers, value-added food made locally, and a selection of non-food items. Our market strives to meet the economic goals of participating vendors, the health needs of the local community, and long-term sustainability of the land by creating a successful and sustainable market.
Farmers Market Value Statements:
- Bring a variety of fresh locally-grown or locally-produced foods to the community.
- Support a local food economy.
- Promote sustainable agriculture.
- Enhance local food literacy.
- Celebrate the cultural flavors of the Mahoning Valley.
- Create an enjoyable community experience
We Proudly honor SNAP, PRODUCE PERKS, WIC, and the Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Programs
Farmers Market Manager
205 Niles-Cortland Rd., N.E.
Warren, Ohio 44484
Phone: (330) 856-3461